Flight Operations Manager (BBBH12770) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Flight Operations Manager.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate oversee the coordination of flight operations activities during the airline set-up, launch, and growth. The overarching strategy, mission and vision of the airline is to become a pioneer in the aviation eco-system with a focus on dynamic, innovative processes leveraging global best practices to achieve operational excellence
- Design and develop processes, procedures and required tools for the airline’s flight operations activities and develop the functional areas in readiness for startup and ambitious future growth.
- Implement and maintain best-in-class practices and technologies and IT systems to develop and maintain dispatch and operations control system which will provide a high level of operational control, visibility and performance to airline management.
- Co-create airline flight operations functions with the Directors and functional Heads including Flight, Technical, Ground, Safety, Inflight and Airport (including customer) services, in line with company and regulatory requirements.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Operation Science, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an airline operations function, with 3 years of managerial experience.
- Experience in flight operations planning systems (e.g., Jeppesen Planner, NAVBLUE, Sabre) is an advantage.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework
- Leadership skills
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic, spoken and written.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.