HR Business Partner (BBBH12815) Newport, Wales
|Salary:||GBP25 - GBP30 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone as a HR Business Partner for 12 months. As the HR Business Partner responsible for the delivery of a full range of HR services within the framework of the HR strategy. Provide HR advice and operational support to managers and employees within a dedicated business entity. Contribute to the delivery of business objectives through appropriate and timely HR interventions. Provide support of all aspects of HR process to ensure the successful implementation of HR policies and initiatives
Role: HR Business Partner
Pay: £30 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Security Clearance
- First point of contact for HR queries.
- Actively supports the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional HR service covering the full generalist remit including:
- Employment law
- Employee relations
- Organisational Management & Design
- Performance management
- Recruitment & headcount mastering
- Reward and recognition
- Grievance and disciplinary
- Attendance management
- Provide managers with advice, guidance and direction on HR policies and best practice to ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Work in partnership with line management issues to ensure that all employees are performing at the required standard. Support managers implementing the Capability and Performance policy
- Support to HR Projects as required.
- Providing advice and playing a major role in implementing organisational changes.
- Deliver training to the business on HR Policies (Capability and Performance, Absence Management) and initiatives.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and responsibilities.
- Support managers in disciplinary investigations and grievance hearings with the support of the HR Business Partner.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Strong experience in TUPE & Organizational Design
- Ability to interpret legislation together with policy and procedure.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the Business Partner role.
- Ability to interpret business needs and objectives.
- High level of influencing skills.
- Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environment.
- Degree level qualification and/or CIPD or relevant experience
- Previous experience within a similar HR role
- Experience of working with Senior Management.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”