System Engineer (BBBH13202) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP65 - GBP70 per hour|
My client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join them on an initial 12-month basis. The role will involve resolving technical queries, managing subsystem architecture and definition, and verification and validation activities. The role involves working closely with multiple stakeholders.
Role: Systems Engineer
Pay: Up to £70 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Management of System and sub-system level requirements and interface definition, including management of design baselines;
- System architecture definition;
- Management and resolution of Problems and Queries that arise from development & qualification activity
- Understanding the impact of proposed changes on the current design / performing trade studies to de-risk the system design and ensure the continued viability of the product;
- Supporting coordination of key Design Reviews;
- Generation and review of technical documentation to support verification activity;
- System level compliance evidence compilation;
- System certification and generation of System verification documentation (e.g. Design Verification Plans, and Requirement Verification Modules);
- Systems support to other parallel programmes as required.
- An appreciation of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and processes, including requirement elicitation and interface definition, identifying and managing key design drivers, modification development and formal verification and certification processes;
- Experience in Systems integration (mechanical/electrical/software) would be beneficial;
- An ability to produce concise, coherent and detailed technical reports of a high quality;
- An ability to work proactively and flexibly across a number of variant programmes for which relative priorities can change quickly;
- An effective team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills, essential to working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and in building cohesion in the relationships between the Systems team and various interfacing teams;
- An awareness of RTC & DOORS would be beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”