B2 Boeing Licensed Engineers (BBBH12176) Saudi Arabia
My client is looking for B747(PW / GE) / B757 (PW) / B777 (GE) / B787 (Trent) B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join them on a permanent basis at their facilities in the Middle East. Must have 6 months recency in the last 2 years and all relevant and current documentation including-Recency / Authorisation-docs /certs/ letters/ logbooks.
Role: B747 / B757 / B777 / B787 B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Pay: On Application
Shift: To be agreed mutually agreed with client
- Manage the effective performance of subordinates by setting, monitoring, and guiding individual mechanics, developing-relationships and motivating the maintenance staff to maximize performance.
- Guides and supports the maintenance staff in the daily operation to assure that the most efficient course of action is taken to provide a serviceable aircraft on time without any compromises.
- Carry out maintenance activities, within the limits of his/her approval, in accordance with the department procedures and GACA regulations under the guidance and support of MCC.
- Reviews the aircraft technical status in relation to the level of the deferred defects, spares, aircraft part loans and any technical activity across the fleet; to ensure the maximum technical dispatch level and high-quality maintenance standards.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft engineering and maintenance.
- Detailed understanding of safety management systems surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Good understanding of maintenance planning and the scheduling of staff
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance know-how.
- Proficiency in AMOS as a Key User (Beneficial)
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- FAA A&P Licence OR EASA
- Level 3 full type course on any two of the following aircraft types: B747/B757/ B777/B787
- Minimum of 3 years release to service with RII experience as an Aircraft Engineer with at least 2 of the above-mentioned types.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Natalie Dalkin