Continuing Airworthiness Manager (BBBH13311) Malta
I am working with a fantastic client in Malta who are looking for CAMO Manager. As the CAMO Manager you will have overall responsibility for the Continuing Airworthiness Management Department, which consists of but not limited to the aircraft maintenance management and must ensure that the functions and/or personnel are performing their work in an effective and satisfactory manner to the satisfaction of the Accountable Manager and the local aviation authorities.
Role: CAMO Manager
Salary: On Application
- Ensuring through the workforce under his/her control, that the quality of workmanship in the final product is accomplished to the highest standards of airworthiness, a standard acceptable to their client and the relevant Authorities.
- Implementing a code of practice in respect of maximum duty hours of maintenance personnel, taking into account any Human Factor issues.
- Ensuring all regulatory responsibilities are being followed as per the approved CAME.
- Ensuring that the Engineering and Quality System Procedures are complied with, to achieve good maintenance practices and compliance with the NAA/EASA / TM-CAD.
- Prepare / revise the CAME and Internal Procedure Manual in a way acceptable to the NAA/TM-CAD/EASA.
- Conduct scheduled meeting with the CAMO team to review open issues, create new targets and follow-up on those target through the assigned staff member.
- Liaise with the local aviation authorities regarding CAME requirements/revisions and phase-in/out of aircraft.
- Perform annual staff reviews and discuss new targets.
- Any other duties as assigned by the AM or, in his / her absence, the nominated deputy.
- Ensure to be well informed and up to date on the requirement of the position and the responsibilities it carries.
- 5 years' experience in the field.
- Excellent knowledge of the position's specific field of expertise.
- Ability to arrive at sound, supportable and independent conclusions concerning the nature of work.
- Seasoned judgement and the ability to set priorities and make decisions.
- Demonstrated capability to manage and work as part of a team and be goal oriented.
- High level of interpersonal as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer office automation software packages.
- Commitment to quality management.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”