Aircraft Fitters - Skilled & Semi Skilled (BBBH13082) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP20.41 - GBP23.84 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking serval Aircraft Fitters to join my client in Filton on an initial 12-month contract.
Role: Aircraft Fitter – Skilled and Semi-Skilled
Pay: £20.41 - £23.84 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday – Thursday – Day & Night shifts, 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
- Work from engineering instructions and understand Aircraft Drawings
- Complete tasks to the required standards
- General tasks include the use of power tools for drilling, shimming, and sealing
- 1st party certification will be required following successful completion of the relevant courses
- You may need to work in a confined space (tank work), which includes restricted and physically demanding wing access and egress through oval shaped manholes.
Skills and Experience Required
- Aerospace or Engineering Full Apprenticeship
- Indenture and City & Guilds Level 2, BTEC ONC or Modern Apprenticeship Certificate, NVQ Level 2, 3, Key Skills level 2 and City & Guilds Level 2/BTEC ONC in a recognised engineering field
- Self-motivation with good communication skills
- An ability to work alone or as part of a team
- An openness to continuous improvement processes and new ways of working
- Knowledge and a high regard for Health and Safety standards
Days: Monday-Thursday 6am-3:30pm
Nights: Monday-Thursday 8:45pm-6:00am 30% uplift
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”