Lead F&DT Engineer (BBBH13415) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP40 - GBP50 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a F&DT Engineer an initial 6-month contract. The role is for an F&DT engineer to perform the Fatigue and Damage Tolerance analysis for A350XWB Wing structures.
The task will include investigations into potential design improvements and their impact upon the structure supporting trade studies, it will also involve documentation of F&DT justifications of modifications.
Role: F&DT Engineer
Pay: Up to £50 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Production and collation of data to enable trade studies and impact analysis to be performed, understand impact of modifications on inspection program.
- F&DT Analysis of fixed Wing structures using Airbus toolsets and processes.
- Compilation of F&DT certification dossiers.
- Pre-approval check / approval of certification dossiers if a delegated signatory.
- Close working with all the A350 Wing teams.
- Progress reporting to the Delivery Team Leader for A350 Incremental Development Team.
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline. Good Level of spoken and written English.
- Proven experience within an aerospace environment.
- Prior experience of working within Airbus.
- Delegated signatory and FEM knowledge are preferred.
- Proven 'hands on' experience of airframe certification analysis; knowledge of Wing structures preferred.
- Strength in problem solving for analysis solutions.
- Knowledge of fatigue working methods and Maintenance documentation is required.
- Strong working knowledge of ISAMI is preferred.
- Ability to meet the agreed delivery plan and report progression of deliverables.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
- Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”