RF Designer (BBBH14458) Stevenage, England
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a RF Designer on an initial 12 - month contract. I am looking for experienced RF Designer with proven practical design experience for cutting edge defence products. You'll be working on the research, design, and testing of cutting-edge radio-frequency technology for integration into complex weapons systems, with a focus on utilising your hands on experience to carry out modifications or rapid prototypes where required.
Role: RF Designer
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS, SC Required to start
- Proven practical RF (component level) design and testing of RF circuits across a wide frequency range ( eg, 30MHz to 30GHz, including LNA Amplifier, High Power Amplifier, filter, local oscillator, synthesiser, modulator design etc)
- RF design experience for harsh environments (EMC, vibration, thermal)
- Ability to perform design proving tests and trials in the onsite laboratory Excellent practical skills including soldering, fault finding and the use of RF test equipment including Spectrum Analysers, Power Meters & VNAs Good knowledge of digital, analogue and power supply design Experience using RF design tools ( e.g. Microwave Office), including layout.
- Fully conversant with manufacturing techniques and capabilities, including design for manufacture and test.
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Able to clearly communicate any problems, solutions or results to team and customer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”