Office Manager (BBBH13035) Luton, England
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Office Manager to join on a permanent basis. As the Office Manager you will work closely with HR and be responsible for running the everyday operations of the office.
Role: Office Manager
Salary: On Application
- Providing personal assistance primarily to the UK Management Team.
- Managing and maintaining schedule, travel and related logistics for all employees.
- Support in maintaining the Office diaries, scheduling and coordinating internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Preparing and distributing Meeting Minutes ensuring action
- Preparation, executing and follow-up of any occurring business events.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Cooperates with other Business Assistants on a regular basis
- Responsible person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary and responsible for IT inventory
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
Education and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business Administration (preferred) or another field;
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to details
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work to deadlines and pay attention to detail.
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”