Maintenance Technician (BBBH12400) London, England
|Salary:||GBP36920 - GBP36920 per annum + + Shift Allowence|
On behalf of our client, a leading international airport in London, we are looking for several Maintenance Technician to join them on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will help maintain a variety of systems across Rail, water, baggage, detection, and power generation disciplines throughout the airport, and help deliver a high-quality airport experince for passengers and customers.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Contract: Permanent, 4 on 4 off shift basis, 48 hours per week
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on assets in accordance with allocated target dates to maximise availability and meet agreed service levels.
- Continually improve asset performance by investigating faults or poor performing assets and implement appropriate remedial action.
- Timely completion of work orders and accurate capture of maintenance history (work orders, spares information and similar) and update other records to meet business, regulatory & statutory requirements.
- Always operate safely. Adhere to procedures and proactively spot hazards to reduce risk and ensure a safe working environment and playing an active part of driving a positive health and safety culture for all.
- Coach or train others, including colleagues and apprentices to share learning and best practice amongst the team.
- Utilisation of current and emerging technologies to support the business driving efficiency, including mobile devices and software.
- Undertake all duties with consideration of asset management best practice including working towards best whole life cost, collecting, collating and reporting on asset condition and identification of improvements to maintenance practice.
- Responsible for the identification and timely ordering of spares and replacement defective components as required enabling effective resolution of tasks to enable closure, within skill set.
Qualifications and Experience
- City and Guilds or ONC/HNC appropriate Engineering discipline. Core disciplines being Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Building Services / HVAC.
- Accredited Technician apprenticeship scheme or equivalent experience.
- Full UK driving licence is desirable, including the ability to obtain and maintain airside licences and permits.
- Completion of relevant & related skills training
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”