HR Transformation & Digital Project Manager (BBBH13106) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP28 - GBP31.27 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a HR Transformation & Digital Project Coordinator to join on an initial 12-month contract. My client is looking to transform its business through digital solutions. HR Transformation and Digital is a key enabler on this journey with a focus on digitalisation of its services to the business, the creation of new ways of working and ensuring that a people centric mindset is a key element of this business transformation. The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to be involved in projects that impact the business across all of the core countries.
Role: HR Transformation & Digital Project Manager
Pay: £31.27 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday – Friday 35 hours per week, 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Tasks & Accountabilities
- Delivering projects efficiently and effectively.
- Developing strong internal networks across our core countries.
- Achieving effective change management, engagement and buy-in from stakeholders to relevant change projects
- Being a part of the Voice of Employee mission working on projects linked to improving our employee experience.
- Managing projects linked to the implementation of HR Transformation initiatives (e.g.shopfloor digitalisation, improvements to HR digital tools, etc.)
- Supporting our UK HR business partner on wider projects that impact the UK HR function.
- Project experience as they will be acting as PMO or managing project entirely
- Agile project management – business degree
- HR experience would be an advantage
- Need to have experience dealing with stake holders and be a strong communication
- Change management experience would be ideal
- Candidate needs to be digital savvy – strong knowledge
- Candidate needs to be analytical and can work autonomously
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”