Inventory Controller (BBBH13872) Bolton, England
|Salary:||GBP18 - GBP20.46 per hour|
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Inventory Controller to join them on an initial 6-month contract. As a Inventory Controller your role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a store’s environment.
Role: Inventory Controller
Pay: £20.46 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf life control.
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, in order to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules.
- Packing including the use of hand tools.
- Receiving and issuing of tooling.
- Updating computer records.
- Kitting activity.
- Loading and unloading of Lorries.
- Experience in a store’s environment or manufacturing control.
- Follow instructions.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- Use own initiative.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).
- ESD training.
- Fork Lift Truck medical
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”