Regional Sales Director (BBBH12583) West Sussex, England
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Regional Sales Director to join on a permanent basis. As the Regional Sales Director you shall be responsible for generating sales and acquisition opportunities to support the strategic objectives of the company. The role will be predominantly focused on Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facilities and Operators/Airlines but will also include the lessor/financier communities.
Role: Regional Sales Director
Salary: On Application
- Establish new sales channels whilst growing existing accounts
- Support the origination team on acquisition opportunities
- Originate and lead engine lease and asset trade opportunities
- Initiate, develop and preserve customer relationships at all levels
- Generate sales leads for the airframe, engine & MRO divisions
- Negotiation of sales opportunities – individual component sales through to long-term contracted maintenance programmes
- Monitor Key Account KPIs
- Maintain close liaison with the Sales Executives to ensure all sales quotations and transactions are accurately recorded and maintained
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in a technical or business-related discipline.
- Relevant aerospace experience in a customer or Sales focused Role
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”