Technical Project Manager (BBBH13080) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP60 - GBP65 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone a Technical Project Manager for 6 months. As the Technical Project Manager, you will be coordinating and managing all technical details relating to the architecture of solutions employed within the project. You will provide solutions and liaising with teams to ensure most appropriate systems are being used.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Pay: £65 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
- Acts as visionary to proactively assist in defining the future IT applications and services and validate product designs
- Collaborate with System or Solution Architects, and research partners to deliver the highest quality solutions
- Define models and architecture patterns to foster reuse and guide solution decisions
- Align architecture strategies with the IM long-term strategic planning and the organisation’s business objectives
- Define standards and guidelines that direct the selection, implementation and use of Information Technology within the organisation
- Clarify and support the business for future needs in the frame of Export Control, application convergence cross products and innovative approaches like data analytics or Machine Learning.
Skills and Experience Required
- System architect or technical project management background
- Exposure to Product lifecycle management (ideally 3DX and CATIA V5)
- Ability to drive improvement & innovation,
- Good communication & active listening
- Presentation skills
- Customer and stakeholder management skills,
- Language skills: advanced level of English.
- Project management - Able to manage a project from beginning to end
- IT Tools customising and architecture knowledge
- IT & Business Strategy Alignment
- IT Product Design & Product Development
- IT/Business Change Management
- Managing Customers’ Expectations & Needs
- Stakeholders Management
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”