Project Management Business Partner (BBBH14849) Broughton, Wales
|Salary:||GBP35.34 - GBP37.34 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Project Management Business Partner on an initial 16 -month contract. As a Project Management Business Partner you will support the Project Construction Leader in setting up and leading CAPEX projects from inception and feasibility, through to design and specification and final handover.
Role: Project Management Business Partner
Pay: £37.34 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 16 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Develop, update/manage and monitor a project delivery plan.
- Set up of a Risk Management Governance, Identification and Management of risks and opportunities.
- Definition & follow up of Mitigation plans.
- Support to CAPEX business cases from preparation through approval to delivery and project close.
- Preparation and follow up of major Milestone Reviews
- Skilled and competent in IT tools, able to produce and present documentation, reports, technical analysis, cost reports. Experience in SharePoint / MS Project / G suite highly preferred.
- Setting up & maintaining a regular reporting
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Choice of appropriate Project management Methods & Tools for the Project
- Ensure Project Management according to PM Standards
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a Multi-Functional Project Team (MFT); including external professional staff, i.e. contract managers, client CDM, QS etc.
- Previous experience ideally within Project Management as in a senior PM role
- Experience in Capital Investment Project management, and project delivery is beneficial.
- Previous experience of Building Engineering Services Refurbishment in existing buildings with particular emphasis on delivering small to medium sized projects would be a plus
- Profound Project Management knowledge required
- Min. 3 - 5 years practical experience, ideally gathered in Airbus Projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Support assuring safety, security and ethical compliance i.a.w. company requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”