Finance Lead (BBBH14588) Newport, Wales
|Salary:||GBP30 - GBP40 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Lead Leader on an initial 6- month contract. As a Finance Lead, you will support and work alongside the wider UK management team on a range of contracts and business performance. At times also working on the bidding phase as well as project financial management.
Role: Finance Lead
Pay: £40 per hour via umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Current Security Clearance
- Management of all finance aspects of contracts across a wide range of customers including UK GOV, UK MOD, GCHQ and internal customers
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver profitable solutions ensuring that risks are highlighted and mitigated and required governance is followed
- Responsible for management of the financial aspects of the business and ensuring governance and controls are adhered to
- Work with the wider organisation to advise on key contractual obligations and risks within the respective contracts
- Develop rapport/relationship with customers to ensure smooth running of existing contracts
- Team Lead for the UK as part of the international Cyber Finance and Commercial team
The missions will encompass:
- Project Controlling: Accompany the project manager, perform EAC (Estimate at Completion), project reviews and reporting
- Reporting and Planning: Perform monthly reporting for various Projects and Cost Centres within the Cyber UK management unit, including comparison of Actuals vs Budget, analysis of variances.
- Coordinate and contribute to the planning process (Operative Planning and Forecast).
- Budgetary Control: Project & Cost Centre controlling, including Actuals vs Budget, Plan, Forecast, hourly rates, support of price audit
- Drive improvement and standardization
- Experience of working with UK Ministry of Defence, Governmental, and Non-Governmental customers in a commercial environment
- Experience of Single Source rules in relation to MOD contracts as outlined by the SSRO, or similar sole source arrangements would be desirable
- Proven reputation as a self-starter, capable of delivering high quality workload with minimum supervision
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to interact and influence across a range of stakeholders
- Native English language required
- This position will require UK Security Clearance
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”