FPGA Crypto Validation Engineer (BBBH12980) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP70 - GBP75 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a FPGA Crypto Validation Engineer to join on an initial 12-month contract. The FPGA Crypto Validation Engineer is responsible for the secure telecommand and telemetry system for a military communication satellite. The role requires a strong background in the validation of digital FPGA-based systems, in this case applied to a cryptographic system.
Role: FPGA Crypto Validation Engineer
Pay: £75.00 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week, 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Current SC
Tasks & Accountabilities
- Planning and execution of verification and validation of digital communications equipment.
- Expertise in test software scripting using Python, C and tcl;
- Troubleshooting and debug of FPGA-based equipment.
- Knowledge of cryptographic systems and associated security functions.
- Understanding of end-to-end digital communication systems.
- Failure mode and related system analyses: FMEA / FMECA, single event effects and security analysis.
- Familiarity with VHDL used in FPGA design.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”