Director Of Maintenance (BBBH13546) Saudi Arabia
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Director of Maintenance on a permanent basis. As the Director of Maintenance, you will be responsible and accountable for administering the certificate holder’s maintenance program in its entirety, including but not limited to the performance of all maintenance functions and the entire inspection program as defined in the relevant GACA approved Aircraft.
Role: Director of Maintenance
Location: Middle East
- In-depth knowledge of the aviation industry.
- Detailed understanding of safety principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
Experince, Skills & Qualifications
- GACA Mechanic Certificate with aircraft and powerplant ratings
- 15 years of experience in a similar position with at least 15-20 years in the aviation industry.
- At least 5 years of managing a function.
- 3 years of experience in a position responsible for returning aircraft to service.
- 3 years of experience in a supervisory capacity of maintaining large aircraft,
- 3 years in repairing aircraft in a certificated airframe repair station
- Hold a mechanic certificate with airframe and powerplant rating,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”