Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer (BBBH13032) Luton, England
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer to join on a permanent basis. As the Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer, you will be supporting the Technical Services Manager in establishing and maintaining the companies Airworthiness standards.
Role: Planning & Airworthiness Verification Engineer
Salary: On Application
• Review on daily basis (in AMOS) the performed work-packages from previous night-stop for correctness and compliance with the airworthiness and CAMO requirements.
• Review the scanned work-packages for correctness.
• Verifying the airworthiness technical records.
• Managing and reviewing/verifying the planning activities (SCAMT service)
• Assure the maintenance planning is preformed, aligning and liaising with Planning, MCC, Technical Supply departments (SCAMT service), and AMO providers
• Manage the fleet modification plan (EO/Mod/Tasks etc) liaising with SCAMT and AMO providers
• Liaising with the SCAMT providers for AMP and RRB preparation.
• Assist with continuous process improvement to ensure effective communication and cooperation between Maintenance Providers, and SCAMT providers.
• Contribute to revisions of company manuals and procedures.
• Support the Technical Services Manager to manage the AD, SB, Modification assessment and approval process.
Education and Experience:
• Aircraft/Aeronautical engineering university degree
• Must have extensive knowledge and experience of AMOS applications
• 3 years’ experience in CAMO environment, planning, airworthiness verification tasks, AMP preparation etc
• Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work to deadlines and pay attention to details.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Analytical thinker and observer with ability to critically assess requirements and identify possible non-compliances.
• Strong ability to work flexibly - managing changing and competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly to address complex issues.
• Able to challenge and influence others, including
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”