Mechanical Fitter (BBBH14847) Bolton, England
|Salary:||GBP20.91 - GBP23.91 per hour|
My client is looking for a Mechanical Fitter to join them on an initial 12-month basis. As the Mechanical Fitter you will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and test tasks within the mechanical department, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: Mechanical Fitter
Pay: £23.91 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 12 months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week, Onsite.
Security Clearance: BPSS
Specific responsibilities include:
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure.
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits.
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks.
- Be fully conversant with all equipment, tools and measuring instruments associated with the manufacturing cycle.
- Ensure manufacturing build times are met.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy.
- Communicate best practice to other team members.
- The successful candidate should be a team player who is able to demonstrate customer focus.
- They should also have proven planning and organising skills and be flexible and adaptable.
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
- Approved Apprenticeship/Apprenticeship Framework/Modern Apprenticeship
- Vocational G or H Units with Further Education, City & Guilds Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Vocational TR23 Units with Further Education, ONC or City & Guilds Parts 1, 2 & 3
- Vocational NVQ3 with Further Education, BTEC ONC/HNC