MRP Controller (BBBH13183) Henlow, England
|Salary:||GBP22.02 - GBP24.55 per hour|
My client is looking for a MRP Controller to join them on an initial 6-month basis. You will primarily be responsible for the day-to-day management of existing and future manufacturing schedules, delivering Logistics Management activities and to ensure customer programmes are met in a timely manner
Role: MRP Controller
Pay: £22.02 - £24.55 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Ensure the timely and cost-effective provisioning of parts and internal services.
- Encompass areas of activity associated with supply chain management.
- Define and control the detailed manufacturing plan such that inventory and work-in progress are maintained at minimum levels consistent within a lean manufacturing facility.
- Provide written and verbal information on the status of the plan and achievements to date, using management reporting techniques.
- Tactically manage collaborative and preferred suppliers of bought out items, in order that material flows satisfy programme requirements whilst minimising stock levels. Attend and contribute to review meetings i.e. Integrated Production Teams (IPT’s), Forward Planning Sessions, Supplier Reviews, Cross Functional Sessions.
- Contribute to the implementation of proposed task directive changes, new or amended orders, regarding their effect on inventory and programme.
- Competencies such as resilience, influencing and interpersonal skills and customer focus are essential to the role.
- A good understanding of health and safety procedures necessary for safe functioning of a team and knowing the boundaries of the job and how to escalate to more senior levels is also necessary.
- Previous experience of logistics or an associated discipline would be an advantage.
- The willingness to learn, develop and apply knowledge is important to this role.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases is required in this role.
- Knowledge of Kanban and 2 bin systems.
- Experience with an Enterprise Planning System e.g. SAP.
- ESD training
- Health surveillance requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”