F & DT Repair Engineer (BBBH14437) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP40 - GBP44 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a F & DT Repair Engineer
on an initial 12 - month contract. Your primary role will be to work closely with design and static analysis engineers to assess and validate repairs to damaged aircraft wing structures. You will ensure adherence to airworthiness regulations, relevant design principles, processes, methods and manufacturing capabilities guidelines.
Role: F & DT Repair Engineer
Pay: £44 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Performing and documenting F&DT assessment of repairs to damage reported by Operators and MROs, working closely with skilled design and static stress engineers to deliver optimum repair design solutions.
- Creating, compiling, and coordinating the documentation required for approval of the repair design allowing the aircraft to be released back into service.
- Developing methods and processes for repair analysis, working with method experts and tool owners to enhance the analysis capability of the repair’s teams.
- Skilled aerospace F&DT engineer.
- You organise and monitor tasks so that work progresses efficiently and meets expectations in terms of time, cost and quality.
- You collaborate well with other teams and individuals outside of the Customer Services’ perimeter and external sub-contractors outside of Airbus, to ensure efficient delivery of tasks.
- Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering degree (or equivalent) and relevant engineering experience.
- Experience of F&DT analysis of structures using a range of hand and computer methods.
- An understanding of the fundamental methods of F&DT analysis and an ability to apply these methods.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with Design, Stress, Customer Services and suppliers.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into operational deliverables
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”