Network Systems Engineer (BBBH12808) Portsmouth, England
|GBP80 - GBP84.75 per hour
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone as a Network Systems Engineer for 24 months. As the Network Systems Engineer you will be part of the Spacecraft Control Centre Support Team and report to the System Engineering Team Lead. The role covers many different aspects; system administration, build of servers and laptops, installations, configuration, integration, and verification of the ground segment control products- from the; Spacecraft control Functions, Flight dynamics along with Centralised monitor and control systems.
Role: Network Systems Engineer – Redhat System Administrator
Pay: £84.75 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 24-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: Security Clearance
· Installation, configuration, and integration of software
· Write installation and technical procedures where required
· Support VV&T in requirements interpretation to develop Test Cases and procedures against requirements
· Carry out all forms of installation and testing (Integration, Regression, negative verification, validation, and acceptance) along with documentation of results
· Support Security function in terms of rectifying vulnerabilities
· Support the delivery and acceptance of software from the suppliers.
· Support all Review boards.
· Technical review of software subsystems.
· Technical analysis of system design issues.
· Interaction with the customer and suppliers.
· Maintenance of Software Licence records.
· Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
· The candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of working within a complex software development
· A valid RHCSA qualification (Red Hat Certified System Administrator), held and in-date
· System Administration, System engineering, Software engineering, networking experience, formal approach to documentation, pro-active problem-solving approach
· Good knowledge of VM and Netapp
· Good knowledge of IP networking and familiarity with Cisco networking devices
· MoD Security Standards, Lockdowns
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”