Airborne Platform Integration Engineer (BBBH14344) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP70 - GBP80 per hour|
My client is looking for an Airborne Integration Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis. As the Airborne Integration Engineer you will be working with platform and government authorities to establish an integration plan that facilitates the integration of complex air launched weapon systems onto a wide range of fixed wing platforms.
Role: Airborne Integration Engineer
Pay: Up to £80 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance
- Delivery of integration programmes to time and cost; ensuring that the integration is safe and maximises the weapon capability to the end user.
- Produce and agree integration requirements, interface control documentation & the platform to missile interface with SMEs and platform authorities to define the integration activity and to ensure that customer needs can be met.
- Establish integration trials campaign requirements with platform and government authorities; identifying facility and equipment needs and the data required to certify the integrated weapon system & support the subsequent trials activities.
- Deliver the certification of the integrated product and the associated certificates of design.
- An appropriate Engineering Degree or Masters (or equivalent) OR HNC/HND level (or equivalent).
- Broad understanding of multiple general engineering disciplines e.g., electrical, mechanical, systems, etc.
- Ability to work in a complex multi-stakeholder environment.
- While not essential, knowledge of MIL-STD-1760 and MIL-STD-1553 would be beneficial.
- Experience in the defence sector in integration of systems onto fixed wing or rotary platforms would be beneficial.
- Experience of DOORS would be beneficial.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”