Events & Exhibitions Manager (BBBH12755) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP30 - GBP35 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone as an Events & Exhibitions Manager for 12 months. As the Events & Exhibitions Manager you will be responsible for the management of events, exhibitions, and VIP visits in the UK.
Role: Events & Exhibitions Manager
Pay: £35 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
- Act as a project manager before and during the event or visit.
- Plan and deliver on time and on quality Protocol and Events activities in the in the UK for the Company
- Support the organization and management of UK based exhibitions, all divisions
- Support and arrange VIP, media and industry visits
- Collect brief and all necessary information to ascertain precise events requirements
- Be responsible for the event and exhibition concept
- Decide on treatment for each visitor and take necessary actions or delegate tasks to outside suppliers.
- Coordinate all subcontractors during the event
- Manage the budget
- Organize follow-up sessions for lessons learnt and recommendations for the next editions
- Apply company standards by always being customer oriented and by customizing visits and events according to the stakeholder’s culture, expectations and requirements
- Give advices on both content and format
- Ensure that exhibitions vehicle the company corporate image while answering guests/hosts needs
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are respected
- Engage with Senior Management and their offices for all hospitality and VIP visit requirement
- Effectively ensure a working partnership with transnational and transdivisional colleagues where appropriate.
- Cooperate with site management and services for visits, media events, etc.
- Work closely with UK Communications and Marketing teams across the company to ensure consistent communication, visibility and best practice sharing
- Be aware of and act within the Ethics and Compliance rules
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in events management
- Knowledge of Protocol activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pre plan and manage large scale and high profile events
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of the company and the industry
- Ability to work with people from all levels, from local contractors to VIPs (external and internal)
- Ability to work with senior management and business areas
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- All round knowledge of office procedures, PC literate in Word, Excel, Online event tool
- Ability to manage a budget
- Good knowledge of procurement processes
- Good understanding of compliance regulations and processes
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”