Senior Engineer - Electronic Components (BBBH13495) Stevenage, England
|Salary:||GBP35 - GBP39.17 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Engineer – Electronic Components to join my client on an initial 6-month contract. As the Senior Engineer – Electronic Components, you will ensure we deliver a comprehensive component service ensuring risk is mitigated for components selected and embedded within company designs
Role: Senior Engineer – Electronic Components
Pay: £39.17 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required
- Vetting and cataloguing components.
- Providing risk assessments and mitigation solutions of components in designs.
- Leading pro-active obsolescence component trawls (based on Life cycle status, Export Control and REACH/RoHS compliance).
- Processing re-active component obsolescence notifications.
- Supporting continuous improvement activities by suggesting ways to make the process more efficient.
- Knowledge and experience of electronic components
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent), or relevant experience
- High concern for order and quality
- High Communication Skills – Verbal, written, electronic, across all levels
- Pro-active and enthusiastic
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face to face communications with key stakeholders.
- Experience of vetting and cataloguing components.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”