Warehouse Cycle Counter Inventory (WAREH65672) Salisbury, North Carolina
|Salary:||USD17 - USD17 per hour + PTO after 30 days|
PeopleShare has URGENT OPENINGS For Warehouse Cycle Counter/Inventory near Salisbury
1st shift, 8 hours shifts start at 17/HR!
Text "JOBS" to (1-704-594-4620) to answer a few questions and connect with a Recruiter!
Job Details for Warehouse Cycle Counter:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 1st Shift (8-hour shifts)
- Pay Rate: $17/HR
- Temp-to-hire 560hrs
- Rockwell, NC 28138
What’s In it for you:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 virtual Medical and wellness benefits
- Clean environment (temperature controlled)
- $50 employee referral bonuses
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Cycle Counter/Inventory:
- Pick, pull and pack customer inventory
- Cycle counts, receipt audits, reconciliation
- Monitoring, control, and research inventory discrepancies
- Maintain product identification and location program
Job Requirements for Warehouse Cycle Counter/Inventory:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience recent cycle counter/inventory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Computer literate
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary-to-hire and permanent jobs across 6 states. Our openings include Warehouse Cycle counter, inventory, warehouse order picker, forklift, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.