Quality Assurance Technician (QUALI14681) Salisbury, North Carolina
|Salary:||USD18 - USD18 per hour + PTO after 30 days|
PeopleShare has URGENT OPENINGS For Warehouse Quality Assurance Technicians near Salisbury
2nd shift, 8 hours shifts start at 18/HR!
Text "JOBS" to (1-704-594-4620) to answer a few questions and connect with a Recruiter!
Job Details for Warehouse Quality Assurance Technician :
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 2nd Shift (8-hour shifts)
- Pay Rate: $18/HR
- Temp-to-hire 560hrs
- Rockwell, NC 28138
What’s In it for you:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 virtual Medical and wellness benefits
- Clean environment (temperature controlled)
- $50 employee referral bonuses
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Quality Assurance Technician:
- Perform QA Inspection
- Perform sampling, disposition, and labeling of received materials
- Assist with Batch Record review
- Review and maintain cGMP documentation and processes
Job Requirements for Quality Assurance Technician:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience in a Quality Assurance role in a food or drug manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary-to-hire and permanent jobs across 6 states. Our openings include Quality Assurance, warehouse order picker, forklift, receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.