Marketing Manager (J200168401) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
Our client has an advanced platform that delivers a sophisticated payment solution. Their range of services is diverse in a number of sectors including, Retail, Hospitality and Event management, E-billing and Marketing. Our clients product is a very innovative system attached to an intuitive mobile banking app. It is designed to revolutionise the entire transactional system improving the way people buy, sell and manage money, a unique Fintech solution that is designed to fill the gap in the banking and financial industry.
They require a Marketing Manager to work close with the marketing and sale team to deliver product engagement. Your experience will include marketing on
- Social Platforms
- News Platforms
- Direct Emails
- Ability to understand the product
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/ Communications/Advertising or a related discipline
- 5 years hands on experience in a similar role
- Excellent marketing and communication skills across all marketing channels.
- Demonstrate Experience working within a marketing/communications role and briefing agencies.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate experience in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns that have generated greater brand awareness.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Experience with multi channelled marketing environment including digital, social media, radio and print media.
- Strong Business skills, including analytical and presentation skills.
- Industry experience is not essential however would be an advantage.
If this role sounds like you please upload your CV today.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted