IT Business Integrator (37499) North Shore, Australia
|Salary:||AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + superannuation + bonus.|
- Be a part of a forward thinking, innovative and ethical organisation.
- Flexible working environment with a collaborative culture.
- Base salary + super + bonus + additional benefits.
About the company
An organisation committed to providing medicines that enhance the lives of patients across the world. They pride themselves on being employee and patient centric, focusing on well-being of people, maintaining good values and integrity.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for partnering across the business to understand needs and align solutions to achieve business goals. Manage projects and solution delivery across commercial, medical, legal and compliance. Work closely with regional and global teams to leverage off current technologies as well as seek out ways to enhance applications, drive modernisation and automation.
- Manage application development life-cycle and solution delivery.
- Identify new opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Drive continuous improvement and application enhancement by leveraging off current technologies.
- Create, build and present business cases.
- Requirements gathering.
- Project management, budgeting and on-going project communication.
- Stakeholder management and communicating impact of project changes.
- Build strong and trusting business relationships with a focus on collaboration and providing solutions.
- Understand and align to business goals and strategy.
- Analysis of current processes and partake in process re-engineering activities.
- Risk mitigation and analysis.
- Maintain and update documentation in keeping with compliance and regulations.
- Application enhancements, modernisation and automation.
- Partake in developing the environment to AWS.
- Change management.
- Collaborate across local, regional and global teams.
Skills and Experience
- Experience managing software development full life-cycle, from project initiation to retirement.
- Experience working as a Senior Business Analysis or IT Integrator within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry is highly beneficial.
- Strong understanding of industry compliance and regulations would be preferred.
- A tertiary qualification related to Computer Science or Information Technology is essential.
- Excellent communicator with a collaborative approach.
- Able to manage and influence stakeholders.
- Solution driven.
- Experience in project and change management.
- Experience working with Veeva would be highly regarded.
- Experience working in an agile environment is preferred.
Employee well-being focus, committed to providing a working environment that is respectful, collaborative and flexible.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.