Warehouse Assistant (BBBH36884) Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD28 - AUD30 per hour + superannuation|
About the company
Large, global medical device company, passionate about providing innovative surgical solutions and medical devices that enhance the lives of patients.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will work as part of a team to ensure medical kits are packed and prepared accurately and on time for scheduled surgeries as well as patient on the table cases. You will also be responsible for receiving kits back from hospitals, checking usage and replenishing stock.
- Pick, pack and prepare medical kits.
- Arrange couriers and transport.
- Checking kits and updating usage.
- Replenishing stock.
- Inventory control.
- Cycle counting and stock takes.
- Accurate data entry onto the system.
- General warehouse duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with medical loan kits is highly advantageous.
- Experience working within warehousing or logistics in the medical device industry or similar is essential.
- Tertiary qualification in Biomedical Engineering or Medical Science is advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining high accuracy is required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency with experience using a system is required.
Friendly and supportive team, offering a stable working environment and training provided.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.