Field Service Engineer (37076) North Shore, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum + superannuation + car allowance|
Be a part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate team.
Opportunities for career growth.
Travel across NSW.
About the company
Large Global Medical Device company dedicated to providing innovative surgical solutions and life-enhancing medical equipment.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical service and support across various hospital sites in NSW. This includes service, repairing and installing equipment.
- Provide technical service to customers onsite, building strong and trusting business relationships.
- Schedule and conduct preventative maintenance on medical equipment.
- Trouble-shoot and repair equipment.
- Offer solutions and deliver high quality service.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Support Senior Engineers.
- Travel across NSW and occasionally interstate.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Biomedical Engineering, Medical Engineering or equivalent is essential.
- Experience working within the healthcare industry servicing medical equipment is essential.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Proven experience working with power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to follow and document processes keeping inline with high quality standards.
- Strong team player.
- Drivers licence and ability to travel extensively.
Supportive, respectful, passionate and driven.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.