Production Supervisor (38233) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD90000 - AUD95000 per annum + superannuation plus bonus|
- Be a part of a global medical device organisation, passionate about enhancing the lives of patients.
- Opportunity to lead a well-established, stable team with years of knowledge.
- Located in Macquarie Park, with parking available on site.
About the company
Global medical device organisation with over 150 years of innovation, producing and pioneering world firsts solutions.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team within the production environment as well as ensuring day to day objectives are met. You will also be responsible for maintaining high quality standards, compliance and improving processes.
- Manage production activities and outcomes.
- Lead and manage a production team of 15 alongside 2 production supervisors.
- Set and manage KPI’s for the team to ensure company goals are met.
- Resource management in line with company forecast.
- Drive continuous improvements and maintain high quality.
- Collaborate across various teams and departments to reach business goals and compliance.
- Assist with customer enquiries and resolve issues.
- Implement and manage health and safety guidelines.
- Performance management.
- Motivate and mentor team members to drive productivity and personal growth.
Skills and Experience
- Production experience working within the medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare related industry is essential.
- Experience leading and managing a team is essential.
- Great communicator with the ability to motivate, coach and performance manage.
- Customer-centric with strong problem-solving skills.
- Focus on quality and experience working with a highly regulated environment.
- Ability to streamline and implement improvements.
- Collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Strong excel skills is essential.
- Passionate about helping people.
Fun, collaborative and innovative culture with a stable and supportive team.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.