Validation Engineer (38699) Kingsgrove, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD115000 - AUD120000 per annum + superannuation|
- Be a part of a growing organisation working in a niche and exciting market.
- Work in a collaborative environment.
- Permanent role, located in Kingsgrove.
About the company
With over 30 years’ experience in research and design, Our client brings an innovative and niche products to the healthcare industry. Driven by enhancing and developing medical innovations for diagnostic imaging. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they embark on obtaining new market share and enhancements of their products.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for developing and managing the companies validation requirements.
- Plan and execute validation activities.
- Create, edit and manage validation documentation.
- Support product development and engineering projects with the required validation activities.
- Ensure company objectives are met in line with quality and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Validation and Project Manager as required to meet company key objectives.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is essential.
- Knowledge in Medical Device and Pharmaceutical validation is required.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, ISO standards, Quality and Compliance.
- High proficiency working with quality management systems.
- Ability to maintain strong documentation.
- Process orientated with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication style and collaborative
Innovative culture with a collaborative working environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.