Inventory Analyst (38490) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD64500 - AUD65000 per annum|
- Be a part of a collaborative, busy and supportive working environment
- Located in North Ryde with close access to public transport
- Junior role with the opportunity to develop your career
About the company
Global healthcare organisation driven by a passion to help enhance patients lives through innovative medical technologies.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for inventory analysis and planning to ensure supply risks are mitigated and there is sufficient inventory on hand as well as manage excess, expired or obsolete stock. This role is ideal a Supply Chain graduate or for someone who is seeking an opportunity to develop their skills in inventory planning.
- Support Warehouse & Distribution activities to ensure customer needs are met and 3PL SLA's are achieved.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy by conducting cycle counts and stock takes.
- Work closely with the planning team to ensure consistent stock availability
- Attend weekly, monthly and quarterly operations meetings and supplier reviews.
- Identify and drive inventory improvement initiatives
- Process stock movements and adjustments
- Manage expired, obsolete, excess stock as well as returns and scrap management
- Meet or exceed KPI's in relation to inventory planning and stock management
- Analysis and reporting.
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Ensure documents and work flows are accurate and up to date.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within Supply Chain Planning or Inventory Planning is ideal.
- Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain is preferred.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare related industry would be advantageous.
- Experience using Salesforce is highly beneficial.
- SAP experience will be highly regarded.
- Highly proficient in excel and reporting
- Excellent communication
- Analytical with a high attention to detail
- Adaptable and Collaborative
- Strong stakeholder management and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and energetic.
Collaborative, friendly and supportive working environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.