Production Scheduler (38205) Glenorie, Sydney, Australia
Join a large global Pharmaceutical organising specialising in Animal Health.
Be a part of a collaborative and cohesive team.
Full time, permanent role located in the Hills District, NSW.
About the company
A global pharmaceutical specialising in pharmaceutical products for the animal health industry. They are passionate about on-going research to ensure they continue to provide the leading solutions as well as enhance their knowledge within veterinary science.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Production Manager, in this role you will be responsible for working closely with the demand planning team to ensure production schedules are accurately forecast and planned in line with customer orders as well as ensure the production plan is updated in accordance with supply chain challenges.
- Create and develop the production plan, including allocation of resources.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure business goals and customer orders are met.
- Consistently review and revise the production schedule in line with supply chain challenges.
- Create and maintain work orders in line with production plan.
- Ensure that materials and equipment are available in time for production.
- Problem solve supply chain constraints, shortage of materials etc.
- Monitor workflow and the production schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
- Communication and reporting to stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Production planning and scheduling experience within a regulated industry is required.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical, animal health or wider healthcare industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and strong understanding of production scheduling within a highly regulated environment.
- Understanding of production complexity within the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of GMP, safety and compliance.
- Collaborative with good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills.
- Good computer and systems knowledge is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
Collaborative team, supportive and family-like.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.