Java Developer (BBBH30190) Alpharetta, Georgia
Details of Position
- The Sr. Developer is responsible for designing and implementing initiatives and BCs/RFCs.
- Developer should be very knowledgeable with J2EE development
- Development and consumption of RESTFul Web Service using JSON representation is required. Candidate should have experience implementing Web Application solution utilizing J2EE technologies
- Production problem resolution. Mentoring junior members
- Experience with deploying applications to Weblogic and Tomcat servers is required.
- Should be able to work in all phases of development (Requirement Analysis to Maintenance)
- Must have experience with MS SQL Database server, Agile development methodology and DevOps/CICD/Docker containerization is a plus
- Must have basic knowledge of Jenkins, TFSGit and Maven build process
- Excellent communication, presentation and coordination skills
- Must be able to work within small teams
- Must be able to plan own activities and work towards committed deadlines
- Candidate should be a team Player
- Should be able to Mentor junior members
- Internet Development Architecture & Design using Agile Methodology - Advanced
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced
- J2EE Development - Advanced
- Collaborate with peers on a frequent basis - Advanced
- XML - Advanced
- Web Development Technologies - Advanced
- Structured Systems Analysis - Advanced
- Java Programming - Advanced
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact MJ at 646-688-5839 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/