Staffing/HR Generalist/Coordinator (BBBH30271) Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Our Client, a human health care pharmaceutical company, is seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator to join their team!
- As the Staffing Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that the staffing process runs smoothly.
- You will work with the staffing manager, hiring manager and Human Resources department, to assist in recruiting, interview scheduling, and supporting the immigration department.
- Supporting recruiting + Workday implementation (late Q4) + immigration + HR complianc
Under the recruitment process would be the following efforts/experience
- candidate interview scheduling (both phone and on-site)
- candidate travel coordination
- expense reimbursement
- interview guides
- social media/ad posting support
- candidate/resume screening
- Assist in implementing the staffing strategy and process.
- Schedule on-site and telephone interviews between candidate and interview teams.
- Work with recruiting agencies when needed.
- May assist in candidate screening and interviewing.
- Assist in new employee onboarding, through supporting the immigration process for new hires that require sponsorship.
- Assist in the creation of interview guides, which include standardized interview questions that support the evaluation of key behavioral and leadership competencies.
- Assist in the tracking of staffing and recruiting KPIs.
- Prepare KPI reports.
- Assist in transition to the Workday applicant tracking system.
- Recruiting experience required
- Google Suite experience required
- Polished and professional presentation
- Teamwork orientation
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact MJ at 646-688-5839 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 10 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/