Market expansion Manager (37178) Melbourne, Australia
Healthcare Professionals Group is currently recruiting for a Market Expansion Manager.
About the company
Our client is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, to date they have provided more than 600,000 implantable devices, aiding people of all ages to live more independent and joyful lives.
About the opportunity
Our client is seeking a Market Expansion Manager for a 12-month maternity leave contract. The Market Expansion Manager is accountable for sustaining business growth and achievement of target sales by providing industry leading clinical and audiological support aligned with the needs of the business.
You will be responsible for accomplishing the targets sales revenue objectives, developing, and preserving the business and clinical relationships, providing support to audiologists and recipients, detecting and responding to hearing problems, and presenting clinical and business program offerings to internal and external clients and customers.
Skills and Experience
- Post-graduate qualifications (Diploma or Masters) in Audiology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the hearing field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a commercial organisation within the hearing field
- Clinical certificate of competency (ASA/AcAud or equivalent)
- Effectiveness and cultural sensitivity
- Proven flexible work style, good communication skills and ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Opportunity to work with the market leader in implantable hearing solutions
- Ability to establish strong relationships with leading ENT surgeons and hearing health professionals
- Chance for regional and global career pathways
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.