Clinical Research Associate (37131) Australia
About the company
- Our client is global CRO who are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their team. They provide their services to a number ofwell-established pharma, biotechnology and medical device organisations. This role will be outsourced to a global pharma who have a strong portfolio of products and an even stronger pipeline of studies.
About the opportunity
- This is an opportunity to step into a role within a pharmaceutical organisation and bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role in a CROor Pharma. You will be working with a market leader in the oncology and immunology therapeutic areas.
- You will be responsible for conducting the full breadth of CRA responsibilities, you will be responsible for conducting all clinical monitoring and site management activities. You will be expected to work in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements. You will be working across phases 3, phase 1 and phase 2 trials within the immunology and oncology therapeutic areas.This a field based monitoring role where you will be required to travel between sites across Australia, dependent on location of the trial sites
Skills and Experience
- Experience in oncology and Immunology therapeutic areas
- Understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of ICH and associated regulatory guidelines
- Experience in servicing a broad range of therapeutic product stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Mid level
- Strong passion for monitoring
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast growing pharmaceutical
- Work-life balance
- Bring your passion of monitoring to a global organisation
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.