Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate (37307) Australia
|Salary:||Bonus + Car + Super|
About the company
- This global healthcare organisation has built its reputation on having a holistic approach which allows them to generate exceptional standpoints that they use to create solutions for their customers.
About the opportunity
- This is an opportunity to step into a role within a leading healthcare organisation and bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role. You will be working with a market leader in the oncology and immunology therapeutic areas.
- You will be responsible for conducting the full breadth of CRA responsibilities, you will be responsible for conducting all clinical monitoring and site management activities. You will be expected to work in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements. You will be working across all phases of trials within multiple therapeutic areas.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of ICH and associated regulatory guidelines
- Experience in servicing a broad range of therapeutic product stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Mid – Senior level
- Strong passion for monitoring
- Must be an Australian Citizen or have PR within Australia
- Role also requires at least 6 moths Australian based experience
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing CRO
- Work-life balance
- Flexibility to travel a lot or limited
- Home based/Office based
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.