Clinical Research Associate (37272) Melbourne, Australia
Healthcare Professionals Group is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate.
About the company
Our client is CRO who are seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their team. This role will be outsourced to a global pharma who have a strong portfolio of products and an even stronger pipeline of studies.
About the opportunity
This is an opportunity to step into a role within a pharmaceutical organisation and bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role in a CRO or Pharma. You will be working with a market leader in the oncology and immunology therapeutic areas.
You will be responsible for conducting the full scope of CRA duties including conducting all clinical monitoring and site management activities. Working in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements, you will be operating across phase I - III trials. This is a home-based monitoring role based out of Adelaide.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 years independent monitoring
- Understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of ICH and associated regulatory guidelines
- Experience in servicing a broad range of therapeutic product stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Strong passion for monitoring
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing CRO
- Work-life balance
- No expectation to work after hours, excellent work life balance
- Extremely low staff turn over
- Bring your passion of monitoring to a global organisation
- Ability to work for multiple sponsors
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.