Entry Level Loan Kit Assembler (38679) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
- Our client is a worldwide leader in the Medical Device industry that is committed to changing lives through collaboration, dedication, and ground-breaking technology. With a team in excess of 550 employees locally and 33,000 globally, they have a strong presence in all capital cities across Australia and New Zealand.
About the opportunity
- As a Kit Assembler you will be one of the last people to touch this critical instrumentation before it arrives at the hospital
- This is a hands-on role that will see you operating as part of a driven and enthusiastic team to efficiently and accurately pick, pack and dispatch medical device kits
- Some of the kits are planned well in advance, while others are for emergency and trauma cases that require the team’s immediate attention.
- By acting quickly and maintaining a high attention to detail, this team can impact the overall outcome for the patient
Skills and Experience
- Loan Kit experience is a plus but not essential
- Open to graduates who have studied in the Healthcare/Science field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Happy to be on feet for a prolonged period
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a Medical Device company
- Team based environment
- On-site parking
- Gym on site
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ability to enter the Medical Device field
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.