Clinical Project Manager (37274) Australia
About the Company
Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organisation which offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
About the opportunity
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager. This is an opportunity to step into a role within an established Contract Research Organisation and bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role in a CRO or Pharmaceutical organisation. You will be working with a market leader in the oncology and rare diseases.
As a CTM you will be responsible for conducting the full breadth of clinical trials from start up to close out. You will be the interface between the clients and trials sites and expected to work in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements. You will work across phases I-IV, with focus on phase 1. Clinical Project Managers are also accountable for guiding a cross functional team of clinical monitoring, study start-up, regulatory, contract, safety, and medical monitoring staff.
Skills and Experience
- Ordinary degree in the appropriate discipline or appropriate industry experience.
- Previous management experience in pharmaceutical or Contract Research Organisation (CRO) industry (desirable).
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry / CRO working in a GCP environment.
- Previous ICH GCP training and working knowledge.
- Phase 1 experience highly regarded.
- Maintain strict adherence to client confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures.
- Proven ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Must be an Australian Citizen or have PR within Australia
- Role also requires at least 6 moths Australian based experience
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing CRO
- Internal growth opportunities
- Bring your passion of monitoring to a global organisation
- Inclusive and supportive Culture
- Phase one focus
- Home office package
- Reimbursed for Mileage
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.