Clinical Project Manager (BBBH36086) Melbourne, Australia
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia’s leading specialised healthcare companies. They have been established since 1971 and produce a range of products in the areas of pain management, asthma and resuscitation and veterinary equipment.
About the opportunity
Our client is currently is seeking a Clinical Project Manager/Study Manager who will be responsible for the management of nonclinical and clinical studies including trial strategy, set up and oversight.
- Partake, as needed, in investigator meetings, advisory committee meetings
- Analysis and input into documents (such as protocols, CRF’s, Statistical Analysis Plans, CSR’s) to ensure scientific and medical accuracy. Responsibilities may include post marketing commitments and life cycle management initiatives
- Develop and demonstrate expertise in data review and interpretation to deliver significant efficacy and safety conclusions
- Preparation of clinical documents, sections or contribute to sections for submission to regulatory authorities
- Contribute to scientific publications, provide consultation on medical subjects to investigators and other company personnel, establish rapport with site personnel, external authors and key opinion leaders
- Assist with clinical assessment of new business development opportunities as needed
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or related discipline
- Post graduate qualification desirable
- Our client is open to both current Clinical Project Managers and Clinical Research Associates who are looking to make the move into Project Management.
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing healthcare company
- No travel
- Global oversight of Clinical Trials
- Internal growth opportunities
- Extremely supportive line managers and established career progression path
- Bring your passion of Project Management to a global organisation
Click APPLY or reach out to Maddy Rhodes-Laird on 03 9938 7101