Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate (BBBH35699) Australia
The award of new projects has resulted in numerous opportunities arising for skilled Clinical Research Associates / Senior Clinical Research Associates for a global medium CRO. They are open to all experienced CRA applicants across Australia.
Within this company you will be working on thrilling new projects with regional and/or global teams, in a CRO that genuinely has an impact on improving the health of many.
- A growing, global Clinical Research Organisation with presence in over 15 locations worldwide
- International reputation in creating and executing clinical research in a large range of therapeutic areas
- This company’s distinctive point of difference - Their profits support their parent organisation- a not-for-profit medical research institution
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a global team!
- Adaptable and agile working arrangements with an emphasis on employee happiness - They do not use days on site as a performance metric!
About the role:
- Prepare, organise, conduct and follow-up routine monitoring and close out visits as per relevant study plan
- Inspire and train investigators and site staff to ensure obligations in regard to study timelines
- Ensure ethics submissions are made by investigator sites in a timely manner
- Adherence to ICH-GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting
- Compliance with mandatory SOPs as agreed for the study
- Complete all reports precisely and within the prearranged timelines
- Experience in a similar role within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Minimum 2 years independent monitoring
- Excellent co-ordination and time management capabilities including the ability to prioritise demands
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well with various types of people
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.