Forklift Driver (38039) Broadmeadows, Melbourne, Australia
About the Company
Our client is an Australian multinational specialty biotechnology company that researches, develops, manufactures, and markets products to care for and avoid serious human medical conditions.
About the opportunity
This company are currently seeking an experienced Forklift Driver to assist their warehouse team for a 3-month contract period. This may be extended; however, this is not guaranteed. You will work under immediate supervision and typically report into the head of a unit/department.
You will be responsible operating forklifts to stack and retrieve supplies and materials. Responsibilities also include documenting and maintaining inventory and ensuring production area organisation and cleanliness.
Skills and Experience
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the warehouse field.
- Forklift License
- High reach license desired however not essential
- Double vaccinated for COVID
- Manual handling and warehouse experience
- Full working rights within Australia
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing pharmaceutical company
- Full time hours-Shifts 7am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Excellent hourly rate
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.