Pharmacy Technician (37891) Tullamarine, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD65000 - AUD70000 per annum|
About the company
Our client is a world-class logistics company passionate about supplying logistical support for the health and biopharmaceutical industry.
About the opportunity
Under the guidance of the Depot Manager and/or a Depot Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician takes part in the operations ensuring the quality and integrity of all the processes related to stored material: reception, storage, shipment, return and/or destruction, according to SOPs or any other required standard.
- Verifies and signs operation jobs under the supervision of a Depot Pharmacist.
- Releases shipments for distribution under the supervision of a Depot Pharmacist.
- Have deep knowledge of all the protocols stored at WC Depot in order to provide instructions to all the Depot Staff.
- Act as Deputy Depot Pharmacist whenever required, supporting depot operational activities, as applicable, based on the local legislation.
- Fulfill all the legal regulatory requirements, set forth by the Country Ministry of Health.
- Maintain and assure compliance with applicable ICH, GMP, GCP, GDP and FDA Good Clinical Practices, local regulatory affairs, legal requirements, and World Courier Internal Guidelines (or any other so required).
- Comply with World Courier Standard Operating Procedures, which contain all specific instructions to develop the Depot daily activities, from the moment of reception of the products until the shipment/ delivery of the products to the sites.
- Perform periodic Depot Self-Inspections as required, to assure everything at the Facility is working as established in WC SOPs.
- Identify and report possible problems arising from personnel management that may be against working schedule.
- Perform any other duties the employee has been trained for.
Skills and Experience
A diploma and/ or required training in pharmaceutical service is required for this position, whenever local regulation is allowing this associate to perform the mentioned activities. Preferable for candidate to have some work experience in warehousing and/or dispensing.
Must have full working rights within Australia
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Work for a well-known Logistics company
- Work within the pharmaceutical space
- Melbourne based
- Fantastic salary package
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.