Senior Clinical Research Associate- Melbourne (36954) Melbourne, Australia
Healthcare Professionals Group is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate
About the company
Our client is a leading full-service Contract Research Organisation with offices across the globe. They their clients with services including but not limited to data management, regulatory affairs, biostatistics and clinical trials they have built a solid reputation on their breadth of knowledge and service level.
About the opportunity
This is an opportunity to step into a role within an established global Contract Research Organisation and bring your experience and knowledge from working within a similar role in a CRO or Pharmaceutical organisation. You will be working with a market leader across various therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, respiratory or neurology. You will have a passion for working within the general medicine therapies with a keen interest in ensuring the studies success from start up to close out.
You will be responsible for conducting the full breadth of CRA responsibilities, you will be responsible for conducting all clinical monitoring and site management activities. You will be expected to work in accordance with applicable ICH-GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements. You will be working across phases I- phase III trials within the immunology and oncology therapeutic areas. This a field-based monitoring role where you will be required to travel between sites across Australia.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in cardiovascular and respiratory therapies
- Understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and associated regulatory guidelines
- Experience in servicing a broad range of therapeutic product stakeholders
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Strong passion for monitoring and travel with local Australian monitoring experience
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing pharmaceutical
- Work-life balance
- Bring your passion of monitoring to a global organisation
- Ability to work for core team or for just one sponsor within an FSP model
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.