Aged Care & Disability Case Manager (37901) Melbourne, Australia
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>About the company
Our client is a leading Aged Care & Disability Services provider, they have a large team of qualified support workers and coordinators.
About the role
Our client is seeking a Customer Support Manager/Case Manager to join there already well-established team. The Case Manager will deliver a high level of coordination support to in home customer support programs including the development of rosters, staff supervision and the resolution of day-to-day operational matters.
- Effective management and coordination of staff rosters whilst ensuring accuracy of records
- Evaluate and develop support plans for new customers, perform home assessments and complete person-centred plans for existing in-home customers.
- Service level monitoring including the review of timesheets, funding, and customer/carer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, staff, customer family and friends, funding bodies, doctors, case managers and other allied healthcare professionals.
- Proven experience in a Community Services Co-ordination or Case Management role
- Demonstrated experience supervising, supporting, and training staff
- Knowledge of OH&S legislation relevant to aged care and disability service sector
- Previous knowledge in computerised staff rostering systems
- Capability to coordinate services according to relevant program guidelines
- Customer focused with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Build strong relationships with customers, case managers and other key stakeholders
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Availability for on call support
- Commitment to quality customer service, supplying accurate and timely information
Accreditation / Qualification Requirements
- Qualifications in Community Services, Frontline Management or equivalent
- National Police Records Check
- Working with Children’s Check
- Current drivers’ licence and availability of a registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Evidence of work rights
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes–Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.